Nectar Standard Terms & Conditions:
- To collect Nectar points a valid Nectar Business card number must linked to the Viking account prior to the purchase. You must also enter the Nectar Business card number at the time of purchase for any purchases at Virtual Print House and/or Viking Personalisation. An employee cannot normally collect points for their personal Nectar account on money spent by their employer unless they've been expressly given permission to do so by their employer.
- Points cannot be earned on:
- purchases of Viking Services and Solutions (other than purchases of Virtual Print House and Viking Personalisation); and/or
- the value of postage stamps, delivery and other administration charges or VAT, and the value of such items will not be taken into account in any minimum order requirements for a promotion. Additional restrictions may also apply to certain promotions.
- Base Points: If all applicable conditions are met two Nectar points will be awarded for every £1 spent on eligible purchases. The relevant number of points:
- will be added to the Nectar account within 60 days of purchase for purchases at Virtual Print House and/or Viking Personalisation; and
- will be added to the Nectar account within 28 days of purchase for any other purchase.
- Bonus Points: If all applicable conditions are met for a Nectar bonus points promotion, any points will be added to the Nectar account within 45 days of the last date the promotion is run (unless the terms of that promotion expressly state otherwise).
- Points will be retracted if items are returned or the purchase price is refunded.
- Offers and points: (i) cannot be exchanged for cash; (ii) cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or coupon (unless expressly stated otherwise); and (iii) shall only awarded to original recipient and are not transferable.
- Viking reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to:
- withdraw any Nectar points that were awarded by Viking in the case of any fraudulent activity or if an error was made;
- change or cancel any bonus offer promotions; and
- change these terms and conditions and/or cancel its participation in the Nectar programme.
- Viking’s decision in connection with these terms and conditions is final and it will not enter into any correspondence in the event of any disputes.
- The Nectar programme is subject to the Nectar rules available at www.nectar.com
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming vouchers.
Nectar Spend Voucher Use Terms & Conditions:Redemption site: www.nectar.com/ways-to-redeem/rewards/viking
- Your chosen Nectar voucher will entitle you to the stated credit which can be redeemed against certain Viking products. To avoid doubt, the voucher may not be used against the purchase of any Viking Services and Solutions.
- The voucher is not valid in conjunction with other Viking vouchers, offers and discounts.
- The voucher may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases (one Voucher per transaction).
- Once your points have been redeemed via Nectar.com for a Viking voucher, this voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No change or credit will be given if the purchase price is less than the voucher value.
- The voucher code must be quoted at the point of order.
- If products purchased with a voucher are returned for any reason, a replacement voucher to the value of the returned goods will be issued.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any items in Viking’s voucher exclusion list. Please visit www.viking-direct.co.uk/en/voucheractivity or contact Viking’s customer services.
- This voucher is only valid with Viking in the UK.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher if your Viking credit facility is withdrawn.
- You do not have to be existing Viking account holder to redeem your Nectar points for Viking vouchers.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email once the points have been redeemed, please call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- Each voucher must be used within its validity period specified. If no period is specified, then the voucher must be used within 12 months of the date of issue.
Nectar Linking Terms & Conditions:
- To start collecting Nectar points on your Viking spend, you must enter the last 11 digits of your Nectar card on the ‘My Account page’ after you sign into your Viking Account.
- To receive 1,000 bonus points on your next order, the order value must be £30 or more excluding the value of delivery charges, postage stamps and VAT.
- Bonus points will only be awarded where:
- a Nectar card number is linked to a Viking account;
- that Viking account has not previously had a Nectar card number linked to it;
- the Nectar card number has not previously been linked to another Viking account, and
- the purchase is made within 6 months of linking the Nectar card number to the Viking account.
- Bonus points will be awarded within 60 days of the purchase provided that the value of the order meets qualifying spend after any returns/credits and all other conditions are met.
Surprise Points – Up to 10,000 points, Terms & Conditions:
- A surprise number of bonus points will be awarded on one eligible purchase per customer per day.
- The number of points issued on each eligible purchase shall be determined by Viking and Nectar at their sole discretion but shall be between 50 points and 2,000 points, and 5 awards of 10,000 bonus points.
- The bonus points awarded as part of this promotion will be added to the Nectar account within 28 days of end of the offer expiry date.
- The promotion shall run from 26th April 2022 and shall end on 12th June 2022. Viking reserves the right to end the promotion earlier if the total number of points run under the promotion reaches 2,000,000 points.
- 'Eligible purchases' are purchases of products which are successfully completed during the promotional period with a minimum order value of £50 excluding the cost of postage stamps, delivery charges and VAT.
- A valid Nectar card number must be linked to the Viking account making the purchase.
- Points will be retracted if items are returned, the purchase price is refunded or the purchase otherwise ceases to be an eligible purchase.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Nectar offer.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to the standard Nectar and Viking terms and conditions available at: viking-direct.co.uk/en/nectar-terms
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The promoter is Office Depot International (UK) Ltd (trading as Viking), 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN. Registered number: 2472621