Legal Information | Voucher Activity
Voucher Activity Terms and conditions
- These terms apply to all Viking promotional vouchers and discount vouchers. Additional terms may apply to individual promotions and these will be communicated separately.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other Viking or third party offer or discount.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases.
- The voucher code must be entered/quoted at the point of order.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against stamps and prepaid letters, Apple® products, with any of the Viking Services and Solutions Click here, hampers and gift cards, nor against VAT or charges for ancillary services such as delivery and installation. Such items cannot be included within any minimum or qualified spend.
- Vouchers are only valid with Viking in the United Kingdom.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse a voucher if a customer has any unpaid invoices.
- Cash value 0.0001p.
- Viking reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Viking's decision is final in respect of any dispute in connection with any voucher.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be used by the customer to which the voucher was sent to by Viking.
- All amounts and prices exclude VAT.
Free Gift Threshold Exclusions:
- Stamps and prepaid letters
- Apple® Products
- Personalised items
- Gift cards
- Services and Solutions Click here
The promoter is:
Office Depot International (UK) Ltd, registered in England at 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester LE4 2BN registration no. 2472621
- Customer services phone number: 0330 128 1399
- Get an immediate answer to your question on Live Chat››
- Or send an e-mail to our Customer Services Team››