Shipped directly from supplier
At Viking we want to be the preferred supplier for your workplace solutions. We aim to achieve this by offering a wide, inclusive assortment, partly via shipping directly from our suppliers.
Products shipped directly from our supplier are indicated with the following message:
- Your order history is stored in your online account, including details for both products and orders. Some items in your order history will be shipped directly from the supplier. These deliveries can have different delivery timelines compared to our regular products.
- If our delivery partners have data available to track the shipment of an order, this information will be available for you for each item by clicking on "View Details" in your order history. Depending on the carrier, you can either click on "Order Tracking" to track the parcel history on the website of the transport service, or via "View Details" to see a status overview. For some products, there may not be tracking information available. In this case, please contact our customer services for delivery updates and tracking overview.
- If a supplier is able to provide order tracking information and you have provided your e-mail address, updates will be communicated to you when an order status is changing.
- Dispatch notifications
A shipping notification will be sent once an order has been dispatched.
- Delayed delivery notifications:
A vendor may be awaiting stock, resulting in a delay. Delivery times may vary depending on specific items or locations. If you have ordered multiple items, the vendor may wait until all items are back in stock before shipping the order in full.
- Cancellation notifications:
On rare occasions, a vendor may cancel an order. If this occurs you will receive a cancellation notification. This notification will include the reason for cancelling your order if this information is known and any next steps. Our customer service team will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding cancelled orders.
- Dispatch notifications
Delivery time are communicated via the product page and will be visible in the order history screen once an order is placed. Delivery times may vary depending on item, location of the shipment and delivery type.
The packaging, packing slip and delivery notes may appear visually different to orders fulfilled by Viking as the orders are packaged and shipped directly by the supplier.
In most cases, cancelling your order is possible if you have not yet received a shipping confirmation by email. Some products can’t be cancelled. If this is the case, you can find these details on the product page.
To confirm whether a product is eligible to be returned, please visit the product detail page. Some products are not eligible for a return. Details can be found on our website. To discuss return options for these items, please contact our customer services.
If the received item does not meet your expectations, we offer a standard 30 day returns policy. Items shipped directly from our suppliers may be subject to different rules for returns. This will depend on the individual supplier’s returns and collection policy. If you are returning these items, the approval process and collection timescales may vary from those offered by Viking.
You can return your item if:
- The item is eligible to be returned and does not meet your expectations.
- Returned items must be in good condition, unused, unassembled and retain original packaging. Returned items must be received in a state in which they can be resold. If this does not occur, a return and refund may not be possible.
- If the item was delivered damaged, a return and refund is possible.
To recognise if a product is eligible to be returned, please visit the product detail page. Some items are restricted to be returned. To recognise if a product is eligible to be returned, please click here. To start a return for these items, please contact our customer service.