Nectar Standard Terms & Conditions:
- To collect Nectar points a valid Nectar Business card number must linked to the Viking account prior to the purchase. You must also enter the Nectar Business card number at the time of purchase for any purchases at Virtual Print House and/or Viking Personalisation. An employee cannot normally collect points for their personal Nectar account on money spent by their employer unless they've been expressly given permission to do so by their employer.
- Points cannot be earned on:
- purchases of Viking Services and Solutions (other than purchases of Virtual Print House and Viking Personalisation); and/or
- the value of postage stamps, delivery and other administration charges or VAT, and the value of such items will not be taken into account in any minimum order requirements for a promotion. Additional restrictions may also apply to certain promotions.
- Base Points: If all applicable conditions are met two Nectar points will be awarded for every £1 spent on eligible purchases. The relevant number of points:
- will be added to the Nectar account within 60 days of purchase for purchases at Virtual Print House and/or Viking Personalisation; and
- will be added to the Nectar account within 28 days of purchase for any other purchase.
- Bonus Points: If all applicable conditions are met for a Nectar bonus points promotion, any points will be added to the Nectar account within 45 days of the last date the promotion is run (unless the terms of that promotion expressly state otherwise).
- Points will be retracted if items are returned or the purchase price is refunded.
- Offers and points: (i) cannot be exchanged for cash; (ii) cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or coupon (unless expressly stated otherwise); and (iii) shall only awarded to original recipient and are not transferable.
- Viking reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to:
- withdraw any Nectar points that were awarded by Viking in the case of any fraudulent activity or if an error was made;
- change or cancel any bonus offer promotions; and
- change these terms and conditions and/or cancel its participation in the Nectar programme.
- Viking’s decision in connection with these terms and conditions is final and it will not enter into any correspondence in the event of any disputes.
- The Nectar programme is subject to the Nectar rules available at www.nectar.com
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming vouchers.
Nectar Linking Terms & Conditions:
- To start collecting Nectar points on your Viking spend, you must enter the last 11 digits of your Nectar card on the ‘My Account page’ after you sign into your Viking Account.
- To receive 1,000 bonus points on your next order, the order value must be £59 or more excluding the value of delivery charges, postage stamps and VAT.
- Bonus points will only be awarded where:
- a Nectar card number is linked to a Viking account;
- that Viking account has not previously had a Nectar card number linked to it;
- the Nectar card number has not previously been linked to another Viking account, and
- the purchase is made within 6 months of linking the Nectar card number to the Viking account.
- Bonus points will be awarded within 60 days of the purchase provided that the value of the order meets qualifying spend after any returns/credits and all other conditions are met.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The promoter is Viking Office UK Limited (trading as Viking), 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN. Registered number: 2472621