The world news has been dominated by the outbreak of a new coronavirus, or COVID-19.
Even at this difficult and uncertain time for many companies, we as Viking are here for you. For home working solutions or personal hygiene products, we do our utmost to help you where necessary.
Tips & Advice
Besides the fact that we want to help you with workplace solutions, we also find it very important to inform you how to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands frequently - Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing - Maintain at least 2 metre (6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene - Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. More information ›
We are happy to help you
Following government advice, businesses have been advised to allow employees to work from home and encourage staff to wash their hands more frequently to help slow down the spread of the virus. We understand this may be a challenging time however Viking have a range of home office solutions and cleaning & hygiene products that may help.
Home Office Equipment ›From £4.29
Kitchen rolls ›From £3.99
The ultimate checklist ›20 desktop items you can't work without!
Virtual Print House ›Print your documents quickly & easily online
Create your own coffee break moments ›Everything you need for a coffee break
Make sure your office is clean ›With special offers on our cleaning products
Improve air quality in your Office ›Air Purifiers From £49.99
Inform your customers ›Visual communication From £5.99
Safety communication tools ›Information & Safety signs From £0.99
Protect yourself and others ›Face masks KN95 & AAA+. While stock lasts From £0.80
Wash your hands frequently ›Hand sanitizers From £3.99
Reduce the risk of cross-contamination ›with our disposable gloves. While stock lasts From £1.29
Questions & Answers
Will the coronavirus have an impact on your Viking order?
The coronavirus shows that the demand for certain product lines is increasing. It is possible that items are temporarily out of stock or the delivery times may be longer. We will do everything we can to minimise the impact for you and your business.
Does the COVID-19 virus have an impact on the delivery of my order with Viking?
At this moment the Coronavirus has no impact on the delivery of your order. We deliver the vast majority of our assortment within 24 hours. We do see that because of the Coronavirus the demand for certain articles is increasing. Because of this, it can happen that these items are temporarily out of stock or that the delivery time of these items is longer.
IMPORTANT: We would like to ask you if your company is closed due to the Coronavirus to change your delivery address. For example, select your home address as the delivery address when placing your order. This to prevent all orders from being sent back. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
What precautions do our delivery partners take in response to the coronavirus?
Is our customer service always available for you?
Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus, we have enhanced our security measures for our customer service staff, as the health of our customers as well as our employees is a priority. As a result, we are currently unavailable via chat and limited available by phone, we want to ask you to contact us via our website. Please be aware that our response time to emails can also be longer than normal.
What preventative steps are we taking as Office Depot | Viking?
Like many other companies, we have been taking preventative measures for a number of weeks including:
- establishing a Coronavirus Task Force to monitor, mitigate against and respond to the impact of coronavirus on Office Depot
- increasing our hygiene regime at all of our sites across Europe
- ensuring home-working capability for business-critical services
- additional staffing if needed at our distribution centres
- restricting international travel and attendance at external events
- postponing internal events