Tutorial: Disable users
Log in to your Viking account as a manager
- Open the drop-down menu under “My account“ (1).
- Click the menu item „Users“ (2).
You now get to an overview of all existing users for your Viking account.
- To disable a specific user, please click on the user name of the user who should be disabled (1).
You get to an overview page with all information on the user who you would like to disable.
- To disable the user for your Viking account, please click on “Disable user” (1).
A window will open asking you to confirm your wish to disable the user.
- Please click on “Disable” to disable the user for your Viking account (1).
You get back to the overview page of the user you just disabled for your Viking account.
- The status message “The user has been disabled” shows you, that you have successfully disabled the user for your account (1).
- You can easily reenable the user by clicking on “Enable user” (2).
You have now completed the task of disabling a user for your Viking account.