Why have I received an email that says: "There are still some items in your basket"?
There are several reasons why you may receive this email:
1. You have shopped on two different computers. Example: You have added on computer one some items in your basket, but subsequently shopped on computer two and closed the order there.
2. You have shopped at two different browsers. Example: You have added some items in your basket in browser one, but clicked it away. Subsequently you shopped and closed the order in browser two.
In the above examples, it is not possible to match the cookies.
3. You have initially left an item in your shopping basket and completed the order at a later time.
4. You have several accounts.
5. Because you closed the page too quickly after your order was completed and the cookies did not have the opportunity to recognise this.