Rewarding everyday purchases
Nectar is one of the largest loyalty programmes in the UK and Viking has been the exclusive stationery supplies partner for well over a decade.
Nectar rewards businesses and consumers alike, by offering Nectar points when you spend with one of the many programme partners. At Viking you collect 2 Nectar points per £1 spend, which you can turn into rewards and savings with a variety of partners.
How to link your Nectar account to your Viking account
Select ‘Nectar’ from the drop down menu.
Enter the last 11 digits of your 18 digit Nectar ID. (Found on your Nectar card or App) to link your accounts.
Spend £30 or more on your first order (excluding VAT and delivery), after registering.
Enjoy your newly purchased products and sit back and relax. Your linking bonus points will be added 60 days after you place your eligible order. Here are the full Linking T&Cs ›
How do I spend my eVoucher at Viking
- You’ll need to have your unique voucher code from Nectar to hand. You can find it on the redemption confirmation email sent by Nectar, when you redeemed your Nectar points for the voucher.
- Please ensure your voucher is valid and use it before the expiry date shown on the email.
- When placing your order add your voucher code to your basket in the “Enter a voucher code” field to get the saving on your purchase.
- Remember, the cost of goods ordered (excluding postage stamps) must be at least equal to the value of the voucher. The voucher cannot be used to pay for VAT or delivery charges. For more details see our T&Cs ›
- Order now ›
Where can I spend my Nectar points?
You can spend your Nectar points on travel, business orders, home furnishing, entertainment and much more!
- Swap 300 points to get 5p off per litre at Esso
- 350 points gets you a free coffee at Caffè Nero
- Convert 400 Nectar points to 250 Avios points to travel with British Airways
- Donate 2,000 points to the Woodland Trust to plant a tree
- 5,000 points are a £25 saving on your Sainsbury’s, Argos or eBay shops