1. To collect Nectar points
you must ensure that your Nectar Business card number is linked to your
Viking account and, if all conditions are met, the relevant number of
points will be added to your Nectar Business account within 28 days.
2. These offers cannot be exchanged for cash, and, unless otherwise
stated, cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or coupon.
3. Offers are not transferable, points only awarded to original
4. Bonus points will be retracted when items in the offer are returned.
5. The promoter is Office Depot International (UK) Ltd, 501 Beaumont
Leys Lane, Leicester, LE5 2BN. Registered number: 2472621
6. Viking will not enter into any correspondence in the event of any
disputes. Points can only be earned on expenditure by a nectar collector
who incurs that expenditure.
7. An employee cannot normally collect points for their personal Nectar
account on money spent by their employer unless they've been expressly
given permission to do so by their employer.
Nectar One Million points - Prize Draws Terms and Conditions:
1. There is one prize of one hundred thousand (100,000) Nectar points to be won each day over 10 days - every working day between Monday 23rd November 2015 and Friday 4th December 2015 inclusive.
2. Each time that you place an order with Viking between 23rd November 2015 and 4th December 2015 inclusive you will automatically be entered into the relevant prize draw.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered, nor is the prize transferable. Any tax liability arising from the award of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
4. The 1 Million Nectar prize draw is open to all valid and active Nectar and Nectar Business cardholders who are aged 18 years or over, but excludes employees (and their families) of Office Depot International UK Limited and affiliated companies in the UK and Aimia, their agencies or any other company or person professionally connected with the promotion. Please call Viking on 0844 412 1111 or log onto www.nectar.com/business for full details on how to obtain a Nectar card.
5. All information on our website forms part of the terms and conditions. By entering the prize draws, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
6. The winners of the 10 prizes will be drawn at random after 4th December 2015. Winners will be notified by telephone, email or letter within 7 days of the draw. Each winner must respond to the prize administrator within 14 days of the notification. If nothing is heard from any of the winners within that period then the promoter reserves the right to pick another winner for the relevant prize. The Nectar points issued within 28 days of the date of the prize draw (or the date of any subsequent draw if the initial winner does not respond). It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure their Nectar/Nectar Business account details (including contact details) are up to date. Viking will not be responsible for any failure to issue the points as a result of account details being incorrect or incomplete.
7. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable non-paid publicity arising from the promotion, and the winners' names and counties may be publicised.
8. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained from 'Winners of the 1 Million Nectar points prize draw, UK Marketing Department, Office Depot, 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN on receipt of a SAE after the closing date.
9. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry. Please retain a copy for future reference.
10. The promoter is Office Depot International (UK) Limited, 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 2472621.
11. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If you enter online, your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) is automatically logged by our web server when using our website. This is used to note your interest in our website.
13. With regards to data protection, the promoter will manage and maintain your personal data for the purposes of administering the prize draw or setting up any activities associated with this prize draw in accordance with its data protection policy, a copy of which can be found at www.vikingdirect.co.uk, or on written request to UK Marketing Department, Office Depot, 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN.
14. This prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.