- To collect Nectar points you must ensure that your Nectar Business card number is linked to your Viking account and, if all conditions are met, the relevant number of points will be added to your Nectar Business account within 28 days.
- These offers cannot be exchanged for cash, and, unless otherwise stated, cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or coupon.
- Offers are not transferable, points only awarded to original recipient.
- Bonus points will be applied up to 28 days after the end of any applicable promotion and will be retracted if items in the offer are returned.
- The promoter is Office Depot International (UK) Ltd, 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN. Registered number: 2472621
- Viking will not enter into any correspondence in the event of any disputes. Points can only be earned on expenditure by a nectar collector who incurs that expenditure.
- An employee cannot normally collect points for their personal Nectar account on money spent by their employer unless they've been expressly given permission to do so by their employer.
- Nectar points can be earned on purchases from Viking except for VAT, postage stamps and any applicable delivery charges.
Terms and conditions for the Bonus Points Offer (April 2017)
- Bonus points will only be awarded on eligible purchases.
- “Eligible purchases” are purchases which are successfully completed by a customer in the United Kingdom between 10th April 2017 and 21st April 2017 (inclusive).
- A valid Nectar card number must be linked to the Viking account making the eligible purchase on or prior to the eligible purchase and the bonus points will be added to the linked Nectar account within 28 days after the expiry date of this offer.
- Cash value 0.0001p.
- Bonus points will be retracted if items in the offer are returned and the purchase ceases to be an eligible purchase.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Nectar offer and only one voucher code may be used on each eligible purchase.
Nectar spend voucher use Terms & Conditions:
Redemption site: https://www.nectar.com/ways-to-redeem/rewards/viking
- Your chosen Nectar voucher will entitle you to the stated credit which can be redeemed against Viking products.
- The voucher is not valid in conjunction with other Viking vouchers, offers and discounts.
- The voucher may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases (one Voucher per transaction).
- Once your points have been redeemed via Nectar.com for a Viking voucher, this voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No change or credit will be given if the purchase price is less than the voucher value.
- The voucher code must be quoted at the point of order.
- If products purchased with a voucher are returned for any reason, a replacement voucher to the value of the returned goods will be issued.
- Vouchers cannot be used against the purchase of postage stamps, gift cards and certain technology items, for a full list of exclusions, please visit www.viking-direct.co.uk/sub/exclusions or call 0844 412 1111.
- This voucher is only valid with Viking in the UK.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher if your Viking credit facility is withdrawn.
- Customers do not have to be existing Viking account holders, but must be registered with the Nectar Business programme and will need to call Viking or log in / have a guest account on www.viking.com
- Ensure you print and save your voucher details as you will not be able to view your voucher code from your Nectar account.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- Each voucher is valid to use at Viking for a minimum of 6 months from the date of issue.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming vouchers.