Grab your chance! Choose your discount
How to use the voucher in 1 minute!
Redeem your voucher code in 3 easy steps in your shopping cart. To activate your voucher you will need to add an item into your Basket.
Step 1 Click in the upper right corner of the web page on Basket.
Step 2 Click on "Enter a voucher code" option and enter the voucher code exactly as it appears. Then click “Apply”
Step 3 You should then see the message “Your voucher code has been accepted” if you met the requirements and conditions.
My voucher does not work, what should I do?
When something has gone wrong, you will receive the following message: "Unfortunately this is not a valid voucher"Please check whether the code has been entered exactly as the promotion indicates
- Use of the minus sign (-)
- No spaces
- Use of zero or "O". When in doubt, you try both.
- Minimum order amount
- Expiration date
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against stamps, prepaid letters Apple® products, personalised items, hampers, and gift cards.
- Up to 1 discount code per order.
If a problem still persists, please contact our customer service via Live chat.
It is not possible to redeem the discount code after the order has been completed.
The Viking 7 Benefits
- Quick and easy shopping
- Hassle free returns
- Convenient, fast and free delivery
- Competitive pricing
- We are your expert
- Dedicated customer service Customer service hours: Live chat: Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm
Telephone: Monday-Friday, 8am – 8pm
Voucher Activity Terms and conditions
- These terms apply to all Viking promotional vouchers and discount vouchers. Additional terms may apply to individual promotions and these will be communicated separately.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other Viking or third party offer or discount.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases.
- The voucher code must be entered/quoted at the point of order.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against stamps and prepaid letters, Apple® products, personalised items, hampers and gift cards, nor against VAT or charges for ancillary services such as delivery and installation. Such items cannot be included within any minimum or qualified spend.
- Vouchers are only valid with Viking in the United Kingdom.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse a voucher if a customer has any unpaid invoices.
- Cash value 0.0001p.
- Viking reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Viking's decision is final in respect of any dispute in connection with any voucher.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be used by the customer to which the voucher was sent to by Viking.
- All amounts and prices exclude VAT.
- Stamps and prepaid letters
- Apple® Products
- Personalised items
- Gift cards