Commercial Garage Insurance
Why buy Commercial Garage Insurance from Viking Direct Insurance Services?
- Cover for Service, Repair and MOT Garages
- Range of vehicle insurance cover levels available – Third Party Only, Third Party Fire and Theft and Comprehensive
- Cover for vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes
- Material damage, Liability, Breakdown, Road Risk, Demonstration and customer vehicle collection and delivery
- Owned or rented commercial premises and contents cover
- Fast quotes & email documentation
Who needs a Commercial Garage Insurance policy?
If you run a business involved in the servicing, repairing and / or MOT’ing vehicles from commercial premises, you could benefit from taking out a Commercial Garage Insurance policy. It can be a cost-effective way of taking out the protection that you need, protecting your garage business from a range of potential risks in a single, easy to administer policy.
What is included on a Commercial Garage Insurance policy?
A well thought out Commercial Garage Insurance policy can protect you from various risks that your business may face:
- Liability Insurances – Public, Employer and Product Liability insurance are all likely to be needed by a commercial garage, protecting the business in the event that a claim is made by staff or a member of the public that they have in some way been injured or suffered a loss as a result of your business activity or because of a fault in a product that you have supplied.
- Commercial Garage Premises Insurance – No matter whether you own your own premises, or rent them, you should have cover in place to protect you from significant costs should the building itself be damaged or destroyed through fire, flooding or vandalism.
- Commercial Contents Insurance – Running a commercial garage, it’s likely that you will have invested significantly in specialist machinery, tooling and engine diagnostic equipment. Together with IT equipment and office furniture, the value soon stacks up.
- Garage Stock Contents Insurance. While you may rely on ‘Just in time’ supply chain for very specific items that you need for customer vehicle repairs, it’s equally likely that you carry some items in stock. If you actually buy and sell vehicles, too, the stock value could fluctuate significantly and at times be relatively high. Your policy should reflect this.
Buying Commercial Garage Insurance is easy with Viking Direct Insurance Services
Get the protection that you need in place without paying over the odds for Commercial Garage Insurance. Speak with an advisor who will take the time to understand all aspects of your business before getting some quotes together for you.
Quotations available from a range of over 75 leading insurers, from AXA to Zurich, helping you to access a number of different policy options. Why not pick up the phone today?
Support & Feedback
Online Support ›
Click here for help with a wide range of topics such as your account, ordering and delivery. Or call: 0330 128 1399
Live Chat ›
Weekdays 9am to 5pm
Give us your feedback
Tell us how we are doing! We would like to hear your opinion.