Why buy Surgery Insurance with Viking Direct Insurance Services?
- Multiple site cover
- Practice Contents cover
- Loss or damage to medical equipment
- Public and Employers Liability
- Legal Expenses
Who needs Surgery Insurance?
No matter whether you manage a doctors or dentists’ surgery, or run multiple practices around a region, you can benefit from a Surgery Insurance policy. It will effectively wrap up a range of covers that will protect the business from a range of perils that it’s likely to face. It could be that you work from rented premises, or own your own buildings.
A range of liability insurance covers can be included, protecting you from costs of legal defence in the event that a claim is made by either a member of staff or the public, alleging that they have been injured or otherwise suffered a loss as a consequence of your business activity.
What else might I need to consider when buying Surgery Insurance?
No matter whether you run a GP surgery, manage a veterinary practice or a dental laboratory, you will need to consider a range of covers. These may include:
- Loss or damage to medical equipment. It’s likely that you have some very high-value equipment that you use on a daily basis. Ensuring that equipment is insured in the event of a loss or breakdown is important, as is considering the resultant disruption to your practice.
- Public and Employers Liability Insurance – protecting your business from legal costs and any compensation paid out in the event of a claim made by a member of the public or a staff member that they have been injured or otherwise suffered a loss as a consequence of your business activity
- Practice contents cover. Providing protection in the event that business equipment – such as computers – are lost, damaged or stolen.
Why choose Viking Direct Insurance Services for my Surgery Insurance?
No matter whether you run a single surgery, or have multiple practices dotted around the country, you have a range of considerations to make. Business insurance small print can be bewildering and takes time to understand. Viking recognise this and aim to make your insurance purchase as pain-free and quick as possible!
Viking Direct Insurance Services has been established to offer fast, cost-effective, business insurance solutions exactly when you need them. With a selection of policy options from over 75 insurers, there’s a wide choice and it’s all backed up by a UK based call centre. Why not get in touch today and see what you could save on your Surgery Insurance policy?