- Reviewer left no comment
- Poor quality, not very sturdy, a poor replacement for the original.
Published on: 27 November 2014
Make sure you comply with the latest legislation with this A2 Health and Safety Law poster
• The Health and Safety Executive has replaced their old poster with a revised and improved version. It explains what employers and employees must do to comply with health and safety law
• This new issue Health and Safety Law poster is arranged into clearly marked sections with clearly-explained, numbered bullet points. It's now easily understood and leaves no uncertainty as to the legal requirements
• Employers are required to make details of HSE rules accessible to their employees, either in the form of a poster or individual leaflets. The laminated poster is affordable, durable and ideally suited to any workplace. A modern, eye-catching design encourages all to read it
• The law has changed. Displaying the enforcing authority and the HSE's Employment Medical Advisory Service details is no longer required. Instead, the new poster has HSE and incident contact centre numbers. There are also spaces for employee safety representatives or other health and safety contacts, but these are not compulsory
• Certified for authenticity with an embedded hologram
• Size: 595mm (H) x 415mm (L)
Please Note: This item is in constraint and isn't available in the UK. Due date to be confirmed.
|Landscape or Portrait||Portrait|
|Thickness Of Material||0.44 mm|
Thank you. You will now be redirected to your comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability